Tony is formerly the Chief Executive of Merchants Quay Ireland, Drugs and Homeless Services.
Annelie is the Manager of ESB Networks Legal Department, with responsibility for the provision of all legal and compliance services to ESB Networks.
Philip Moloney is the CEO of Liberties Recycling Limited.
Richard Kelly OFM
Cong Tri Nguyen
Cong Tri Nguyen works as a project manager who is responsible for delivering Dasatt‘s projects in Muine and Kontum. He has led and managed the project team of Dasatt Vietnam since 01.07.2019. Tri is also a founder and CEO of RUSPAFRASWETRI CONSULTING MANAGEMENT LIMITED COMPANY that provides management services. He used to work as a project intern at World Bioenergy Association which its headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden. He holds dual master’s degree in project management from Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, Technical University of Madrid and IMT Atlantique in Nantes. He received his bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Russia.
Dinh Thi Ly
-By social expertise, worked for several NGOs in Saigon, Binh Thuan,
- At Dasatt from 11/2016, Dasatt representative contacted local, find partners, write projects, get licenses, reports, administrative procedures, manage Dasatt bank accounts, Dasatt Management Board members in Vietnam, contact Kontum project
-Operating the Mui Ne team, meeting weekly, creating activities, guiding some life skills, mentoring psychology trainees, cashiers, asking for a monthly budget.
Tran Thi Dang
Born and raised in Mui Ne, graduated from HCMC Economic Intermediate School, majoring in foreign trade. Prior to joining Dasatt, had experience working for another NGO in position: in charge of accounting and social work. Having family and a girl Current job: in charge of the office, accounting, attending and monitoring classes, visiting family, using English. Register to work full time from 10/2017.
Ly Tan Vinh
- I graduated from college of computer network in Ho Chi Minh city, learned about a multifunctional staff member in hotels and restaurants in Italy.
- I have experience working about computer and worked as a cook in Italy. The ability of English is fine.
- Current job teaching assistant English class and cooking class, teaching computer classes and doing some other tasks at Dasatt.
- Start work at Dasatt from March 2019.
A holder of BA in Addiction studies and community development from IT Carlow.
Issa has been with DASATT from 2013 to 2017 as a board member.
Currently Issa is in-charge of Admin/Social Media and online fundraising.